I would just like to thank Southern by Design so so so much for nominating me for this award. It means so much to me that people actually enjoy reading my blog. You’re so awesome!
“The word “liebster” means “dearest” or “favourite” in German, and the tag is used to spread the love awareness for the smaller bloggers in the community.” — SBD
So, this is how it works…
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
- I absolutely love my dogs– Louie and Gracie.
- I still order off the kid’s menu, even though I turn 20 soon. (Holy crap!)
- My birthday is in January.
- I am currently a Pre-Communication Disorders major.
- Everyone thinks I am 12 years old.
- I wear glasses or contacts; I am pretty much blind without them.
- Chicken nuggets are pretty much my go to meal.
- Reading is something I love doing when I have time.
- Coffee plays an important role in my life.
- I have a younger sister.
- I love the beach.
Answers to Southern by Design’s Questions:
- What is your favorite subject to blog about? Important events in my life
- Where is your favorite vacation spot? I absolutely love St. Maartin.
- Do you enjoy the outdoors? If so what is your favorite thing to do. This post should answer your question.
- Favorite food? Chicken nuggets
- Do you prefer mornings or evening? I prefer evenings.
- If you could be anyone famous who would it be? Why? I would love to meet Ellen Degeneres; She’s absolutely hilarious.
- Best day ever. I strive to make every day the best day ever.
- Favorite color. Blue
- One thing you could not live without? Coffee
- If you were on a desert island would you rather have your favorite book or pen and paper? I would rather have my favorite book.
- Text or talk on the phone? I prefer to text most of time.
I haven’t been blogging that long, but I am so thankful for being able to meet these awesome people with fantastic blogs. They are so inspiring and I hope you’ll check them out!
- If you could spend the day with any blogger you’ve met on this site, who would it be?
- What favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- Do you prefer cake or pie?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
- Do you prefer mountains or the beach?
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go?
- What has been the stupidest thing you have purchased this far in your life?
- What’s your favorite type of cookie?
- Who’s your best friend?
- Do you speak any foreign languages?
- If you have travelled outside of your hometown, what is the first thing you notice about others?
Thank you so much for the nomination and I hope this encourages people to explore other blogs! If you find one you really like or want to nominate someone, comment down below!